Dear innovators and changemakers,
In Africa, less than 10% of children with disabilities under the age of 14 attend school. This has great consequences socially as well as economically. To enable better access to education, Atos and GIZ, two partners of the Make-IT Alliance, proudly present the ICT 4 Inclusion Challenge.
Are you developing a digital device or an application that facilitates disability-inclusive education? Are you working on accessibility solutions for online learning environments? Do you have a brilliant idea on how innovative technology can improve or enable access to education for people with disabilities in Africa? If the answer is yes, then you are exactly the person we are looking for!
What is in it for you? Winning teams will receive…
- Technical assistance towards solution deployment (marketing, fundraising, agile methods, accessibility, pitching, and scaling) in our two-week training bootcamp.
- Access to international experts and mentors in the fields of digital start-up support, disability and tech, as well as education.
- Access to innovation ecosystems and international partner networks.
- An opportunity to pitch to the Atos accelerator programme Scaler.
- The chance for a financial award.
The Call for Applications is open until 15 September 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact ICT4InclusionChallenge@atos.net.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
ICT 4 Inclusion Challenge Team