Digital Innovation Accelerator Programme is now open for applications!
The programme includes a 6-months acceleration programme and a final competition where 12 selected winning teams will receive tailored support packages equivalent to 15.000€ each.
Selected winners will be coached in further development of their products and/or the scaling of their start-ups. This year, the programme is seeking applications from start-ups that contribute to the areas of Gender Equality, Environmental Climate Action, and EduTech.
Applications are accepted at: www.innovation-factory.app until 3 February 2020.
The Accelerator Process
Applicants begin by submitting info about their team and digital innovation. Out of all applicants, 45 short-listed teams will be accepted for the Digital Innovation Accelerator programme where they will receive capacity building support, refine their business models and pitch strategy, amplify their SDG impacts and work on their investment readiness.
At the end of the acceleration phase, teams will submit their refined business plans to compete for a final prize. Out of the 45 teams, 12 winning teams will receive tailored support packages equivalent to 15.000€ each. The financial support can be used towards further development of their products and/or the scaling of their start-ups. Additionally, successful teams will also profit from the Innovation Factory’s network.
To apply for Digital Innovation Accelerator Programme, start-ups should:
- Have a clear business case and feasible financial sustainability for future/current revenue model.
- Digital innovation solution is operational & has been introduced to the market & its intended users.
- Have potential for scale and significant replication to maximise impact.
- Have a digital innovation that delivers positive impact in the areas of Gender Equality, Environmental Climate Action or EduTech
- Being locally-driven or locally-led from one of these 5 countries: Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Mexico, and Senegal
Questions about the application and the accelerator programme can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org